Google Analaytics is the first thing you should add to your website when online. The world-standard tracking code provides every website owner the statistics needed to make informed marketing decisions. Including…
- How many website visitors did your business get last month?
- Where did they come from?
- How many did Google send you?
- What about Yellow?
- What keywords did they use to find you on Google?
- Did they find you on a mobile phone or desktop?
- What pages are the most popular on your website?
- How many conversions did you get?
If you’re serious about growing your business you need to know the answers to the above right?
Installing Google Analytics (GA) will not only provide all of the above (and more), but importantly it will enable you to make smart marketing decisions based on statistical data.
We’ve had clients find out that their most expensive advertising cost was actually providing them with the least amount of leads and sales after they started receiving Google Analytics reports.
Here’s some of the valuable data you will gain from Google Analytics:
- Track growth of website visits, leads, & sales
- Measure your website’s conversion rate
- Find out what keywords people are using to find your website
- Accurately track which advertising channels are performing best
If you would like to start running your business with the advantage of knowing how effective your marketing budget is performing, then you need to get Google Analytics.
Contact us today on (02) 7208 9091 to enquire about Google Analytics.